This website has been created to be as accessible as possible for a wide audience, regardless of ability. Our commitment to accessibility includes:
- Working to ensure this site complies with accessibility standards in content, design and coding. These standards include the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative and the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Working with real users with different needs to ensure that any problems are identified and solutions developed.
- Ensuring any rich media is also presented in an accessible way
We aim to achieve and maintain levels of accessibility that conform to the Double-A standard, but in reality it is very hard for a large website with a number of authors to maintain complete compliance.
The site is developed using valid XHTML and CSS. Our site content is separated from presentational elements, which makes it available to any visitors that use technologies such as a screen reader or text only browser.
Changing text size
You can use your browser settings to change the text size for all the web sites that you visit. The technique for doing this is slightly different depending on the browser that you use:
- Internet Explorer 7: Select the 'Page' menu, then one of the options under 'Text Size'. The default setting is Medium
- Internet Explorer 6: Select the 'View' menu, and select one of the options under 'Text Size'.
Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Text Size', then select Increase, Decrease or Normal.
- Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Zoom' percentage options.
- Netscape: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Text Zoom' options.
- Other browsers may also have similar options available. Please consult the documentation provided with your browser if similar options to the ones above aren't available
Please let us know if you would like any further support with accessing our website or if you have constructive feedback by calling us on 01932 580 555.